Anti-Slavery Policy Statement
Fast Forward Direct Ltd (FFD Ltd) Anti-Slavery Policy has a zero-tolerance approach to slavery. It is committed to preventing acts of slavery and human trafficking within its business and supply chain, and imposes those same high standards on its contractors, suppliers and other business partners.
FFD Ltd is a small courier company that supplies four main streams of courier services. Those four services are same-day courier, next-day courier, international courier and specialist courier services, and it organises all related services necessary to support an ad-hoc courier solution. Predominately, we supply B2B, including businesses ranging from sole traders to multinational companies. Services range from a one-stop shop for all courier provision to specific, focused services to larger organisations.
Furthermore, the company has a head office in South Lincolnshire but trades predominantly across England and Wales.
Due diligence processes
● Operate procurement processes to ensure suppliers comply with all applicable laws and standards, including those which relate to the
Modern Slavery Act;
● Expect our suppliers to have suitable anti-slavery and human trafficking policies and processes in place within their businesses and to
cascade those policies to their suppliers;
● Have completed an analysis of assurance information from existing suppliers and partners and followed up where relevant;
● Source manufacturers’ goods from only approved and affiliated distribution sources;
● Regularly review our policy and the effectiveness of meeting the objectives of this policy;
● Have added a specific item related to the Modern Slavery Act to the agenda of the contract management meetings with suppliers so that
we can keep ourselves informed of any changes.
We designed the above procedures to:
o Identify and assess potential risk areas in our business and supply chains.
o Reduce the risk of slavery and human trafficking in our business and supply chains.
o Monitor potential risk areas in our business and supply chains. Provide adequate protection for whistleblowers.
This statement is made according to section 54(1) of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and constitutes FFD Ltd’s slavery and human trafficking statement for the financial year ending March 2023
Fast Forward Direct Ltd
Date: 31st March 2023